We’re thrilled to be offering you secure video visits. While we love it when you visit us in the office, we understand that it’s not always convenient to do so. Video visits allow you to receive the same quality care as you do in the clinic, without taking time off work or finding a sitter to see us.
Video visits are appropriate for many types of appointments, especially follow-up and minor urgent care. Feel free to request a video visit right here from the website. We look forward to seeing you soon!
How it Works!
Confirm your info
Look out for an email or text and log in to the Patient Portal to confirm your info using your favorite device
See your provider
Log in 15 minutes before your video visit and come prepared with questions for your provider
Schedule your Virtual Visit Now!
Video Visits are GREAT for the following:
Follow- Up Visits
- Chronic Illness Follow-up
- Chronic Pain Follow-up
- Cough and Cold
- Diabetes Management
- Discussing Test Results
- Eye Infections
- Follow-up Visits
- General Questions for the Doctor
- High Blood Pressure Follow-up
- Mental Health Follow-up
Lab & Test Results
- Medication Questions, Adjustments, and Refills
- New Fever
- Smoking Cessation
- Specialist Referrals
- Sinus Problems
- Sleep Problems
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Weight Loss and Wellness
We do not advise video visits for the following: Difficulty breathing, Persistent Fever, Sore Throat, Ear Pain/Drainage, Rectal Bleeding, Wound Care, Persistent Cough or Severe Pain.
Tips for a Great Virtual Visit
To Do List for your Virtual Call
- Login 15 minutes before your appointment. If you have questions, make a note of them before the call.
- Check internet connection Wi-Fi or a wired connection is strongly preferred for a great video visit experience.
- Use headphones This will help cut down on background noise and keep the conversation with your provider private.
- Hold tight! Sometimes we run a few minutes behind, just like in the office. Feel free to check facebook or email while you’re waiting.